Apply Online

Application Portal

Dual Credit

Credit By Examination

International Students

Clarendon College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.  International students seeking admissions should submit the following:

a. Application for Admission.  The Application should be submitted along with a $200 application fee at least ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of registration for any given semester.

b. Submit an official transcript of the last four years of secondary school.  The official transcript must be an original copy (translated into English) and must show each course completed and the grade earned.

c. Submit an official transcript from each college or university attended (translated into English).

d. Complete the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).  The minimum recommended score for this test is 525.  An application and a list of test centers for the test of English as a Foreign Language may be obtained by writing to:

Test of English as a Foreign Language Testing Service

P.O. Box 899

Princeton, New Jersey 08540, U.S.A.

e. Submit a statement of financial support.  Proof of financial support for the period of time necessary to complete the degree requirements This proof should be in the form of a letter from a bank that indicates the student is financially able to support himself/herself.  If the student has a sponsor (parent, relative, business, or government agency), a statement confirming the sponsor's willingness to support the student during the period of study is necessary along with the appropriate bank statement.

f. Individuals must have proof of insurance (medical and life) or purchase appropriate insurance.

g. Completed application for the dormitory. Upon acceptance for admission, an international student applicant must complete an application for the dormitory and forward a $150 dormitory deposit. All items should be on file sixty (60) days prior to the beginning of registration. A decision cannot be reached on the application for admission until each of the items requested above are on file in the Office of Admissions.

h. All international students are required to live on campus.  Any exception must be approved by the Dean of Students.